Evenings filled with star watching and listening to the waves crashing on the surf – Fire pit for an evening of smore's and warm drinks watching the ocean waves.
This is the perfect location and layout for your WELL-DESERVED FAMILY VACATION. The designer and decorator have thought of everything to ensure your vacation is comfortable, private, relaxing and luxurious. The Whytcliffe has the ideal family vacation home floor plan - with 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS on the main level. (1 with QUEEN and 1 with BUNK BEDS). There is also a beautiful quiet QUEEN BEDROOM with an EN SUITE BATHROOM and large soaker tub, which is tucked upstairs for the Grandparents or Mom and Dad to escape to! A FOURTH sleeping area in the main front room with a large QUEEN SOFA Bed beside the large built in Electric Fireplace for those cool evenings.
Ceiling Fans enhance the Beach Vibe and the Wonderful Private Forest View back PATIO ensures the privacy with a BBQ and Patio Table for outdoor dining. The evening star gazing just outside your front door, or while you walk to the beach provides something so special that you won't see in the city. This beach cottage and Qualicum Landing Community provides the relaxation, and 5 Star Amenities to make your Vacation one you won't ever forget. You'll want to keep coming back year after year to relax and enjoy the life style.
• QUEEN MASTER BEDROOM with Semi-Private EN SUITE with large shower located on the Main floor
• 2ND BEDROOM on main has TWIN BUNK BEDS
• 3RD BEDROOM upstairs features a QUEEN BED and EN SUITE with large soaker tub and shower
• 4TH SLEEPING area is a QUEEN PULL OUT SOFA BED in Living Area
• Electric FIREPLACE in Living Room and beautiful custom built shelving units, with wall mounted TV over the fireplace
• Large Functional Kitchen with everything you need to cook and entertain for your family and friends. Barbecue the steaks on the back patio; the back patio table seats 4, the kitchen table seats 6 and the Island another 3 guest
• Built in Custom designed Computer Desk space for those family members needing to get a bit of work done while on vacation
• Green Space Views
• Large aggregate driveway – room for 2 cars
• Imported Hand Laid Tile in the Entrance Way and Bathroom
• Stainless Steel Appliances/ Granite Countertops
• Designer Series Plumbing Fixtures and Pressure Balanced Shower Heads
• Heavy Duty Stacking WASHER/DRYER
• Hand Laid Tile Back splashes
• Cape Cod Style Interior Trim and Designer Color Scheme
• Wall to Wall Carpeting in all of the Bedrooms
• Engineered Hardwood Floors in the Living, Kitchen, & Dining area
• Forced Air Heat
• Professionally Landscaped and Maintained Yard with Stone Pathways and Private Patio Areas
• Cape Cod Craftsman Home Designed by Prestigious C.A. Designer
• This timeless Beach Cottage offers quality and craftsmanship in a space designed for entertaining and relaxing
• This Versatile 1,180 sq. ft. 3 BEDROOM BEACH HOME, has an open concept Living, Kitchen and Dining area
• Departure Cleaning + Tax
• 7 Golf Courses located within the Parksville and Qualicum Beach area
• Two nearby Marinas
• Dining, Spas, Shopping, Arts and Crafts and Our Favorite Grocery Store (Quality Foods) All In Qualicum Beach (10-15 min drive)
• Picturesque Town of Parksville a 25minute drive along the Coast
• Horne Lake (Caves), Cameron Lake and Spider Lake are within a 10-30 min drive
• Coombs Market a short 20 minute drive (Famous for the Goats on the Roof)
• Qualicum Beach Airport – Direct Service to Vancouver Daily (25 Min Flight)
• Comox Valley ~ 40 Minute Drive North (Big Box Stores, Movie Theatres, Comox International Airport)
• Nanaimo ~ 40 Minutes South (Big Box Stores, Movie Theatres, BC Ferries Access to Vancouver, Nanaimo International Airport)
• 2 hrs, 15 mins to the Capital of British Columbia ~ Victoria
You and the kids will love to swim in the POOL, relax in the HOT TUBS, sun in the lounge chairs, and play pool in the luxurious Club House. Enjoy the large club house with its POOL TABLE, comfortable sofas and chairs, OUTDOOR HEATED POOL in the summer months, 2 HOT TUBS, one for the children and one for the adults, large open grassed area, wind down the day at the BONFIRE AREA at the Waterfront, walk down the stone stairway to the beach, some of the best salmon fishing in the world is right here in the waters around Qualicum Landing.
Go hiking and exploring at Englishman River and Falls or Explore the nearby Caves and Climbing. It's a spectacular day trip directly west to fantastic Surfing and Beaches to say nothing of the great dining of Tofino. Horseback riding, golf and mini-golf surround you. Watch your kids skim boarding on the vast sandy beaches at Qualicum Beach. Kids love to bike on the lanes and cul de sacs of Qualicum Landing's private streets. Bring your family together for a reunion every year and if you need a second house nearby to accommodate everyone, that can be arranged.