This spacious 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom family townhome is located in the Taluswood complex above Creekside. It features an open living & kitchen area, vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, gorgeous forest views, huge deck with gas BBQ, and an authentic log home feel. Its perfect location is just a quick ski/snowboard ride down the famous Lower Dave Murray Downhill towards the Creekside gondola base with free underground parking and access to great restaurants, grocery and liquor stores and the valley trail.
• Ski in / Walk out (see the ski in directions at the very bottom)
• Wood burning fireplace in living room
• Gas fireplace in master bedroom
• Two decks (one with BBQ)
• Private hot tub
• Common outdoor heated pool (open summer only)
• Washer & Dryer (laundry detergent provided)
• Three flat screen TVs with cable (living room, master bedroom & third bedroom)
• Free local calls
• Complimentary wireless internet
• DVD player
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 8
• Three Levels
• Master Bedroom - King bed
• Second Bedroom - Queen bed
• Third Bedroom - 2 Twin beds
• Alcove outside Master - Twin bed & Twin Trundle
PROXIMITY TO VILLAGE
• Creekside: 5 min car
• Main village: 7 min car
GOOD TO KNOW
• Pets not allowed
• This is a quiet neighborhood with zero tolerance for excess noise and parties
• No more than 3 unrelated guests are allowed in the property at any time
• Parking for 2 cars, 1 in the heated garage and 1 in the driveway outside the garage. There are also a limited number of visitors spots in the complex available on a first come, first serve basis
SKI IN DIRECTIONS
• To reach the trail, please take the "black" Dave Murray (Named after legendary "Crazy Canuck" ski racer Dave Murray) downhill course on Whistler Mountain.
• The Dave Murray run starts at the top of the open Garbanzo chair (by the Chic Pea Hut) and leads all the way to the base of the Creekside gondola.
• Once you reach tower #13, watch out for the trail located in between tower 12 & 13 to the right of the run.
• There is a sign on tower #12 with an arrow pointing towards the ski-in to the Taluswood complex.
• Note: If you can see the green Olympic rings, you missed the trail (the rings are below the trail).