Unwind in this new custom-built cabin with lovingly crafted artistic woodwork created mostly from timber harvested on the property. While rustic, the Cedar Springs Cabin has everything you want for your Mt Hood vacation including a modern kitchen with stainless appliances and gas cooktop, easy-to-use gas fireplace, private hot tub, awesome views of Mother Nature and a secluded setting next to the Mt Hood National Forest.
The vaulted great room with walls of windows brings the forest and wildlife into view. Get cozy by the gas rock fireplace or gather around the outside firepit warming your hands and reliving the day's adventures exploring Mt Hood. The backyard covered patio is perfect for any time of year to sit with a glass of wine and a good book that is if you are not distracted by the scenery. End the day with a soothing soak in the private, outdoor hot tub.
Everyone in your group will appreciate spending time together while cooking meals, watching TV or playing board games in the spacious great room that is open to the kitchen and dining area that leads out to the back patio. The new kitchen includes a gas cooktop, stainless appliances, granite counter top and a view window over the kitchen sink. Gather around the 6-person dining table for a good meal and conversation. Then work on a jigsaw puzzle into the night. The floor plan accommodates up to 3 couples or a small family with the downstairs king bedroom and full bathroom, the upstairs queen bedroom and full bathroom and the loft with a queen sofa bed.
This quiet forest setting is close to all Mt Hood activities including hiking trails, snow play areas, restaurants and shops. Rent with the Forest View Lodge next door (well there are a few acres of forest in-between) for larger groups.
• Next to the Mt Hood National Forest in Welches
• Forest Setting
• Gas Rock Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in the Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in the Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in the Loft
• 1 Bathroom Downstairs with Walk-in Shower
• 1 Bathroom Upstairs with Tub & Shower
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Patio with Deck Furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Streaming TV, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video
• Free Wifi
• TV in Downstairs Bedroom and in Great Room
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• 1586 Square Feet
• Note: Steep snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles
• Sleeps 6
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please