Breathtaking Ocean views, Newly remodeled, Gorgeous Kitchen, Wrap-around Deck
Please note: Due to City of Cannon Beach regulations, this home requires a stay of at least seven nights in the summer months. If you book 10 nights, the eleventh night is free. We may have availability for stays longer than 7 nights that is not listed on our online calendar. Please contact us for details. 3 night minimum for Off Season, 7 night minimum during Peak Season.
Anchor's Retreat offers gorgeous views of the Cannon Beach coastline on a large, private lot. It's been freshly renovated to provide the perfect elements of a relaxing and fun retreat from every day life. With the beach just three blocks from the house, you can stroll leisurely into town along the sand. Or visit the famed Haystack Rock to view abundant sea creatures and Cannon Beach's beloved Puffins.
- Spacious fully-supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Double oven and two dishwashers make this the perfect home for families who like to cook together. Sea life-inspired hand-made tiles dot the kitchen and bathroom back splashes.
- Dining table expands to seat ten.
- Wrap around deck with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Master suite is furnished with a plush king bed and en suite bathroom with walk-in tiled shower. French doors open to the deck.
- Two other main floor bedrooms each with a queen bed wrapped in coastal linens
- Upstairs finished attic provides two more bedrooms - one with a queen bed and one with four twins
- Generously proportioned first floor bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Four bedrooms equipped with satellite-equipped TV
- Rock wall gas fireplace creates a cozy ambiance
- Fully array of games and puzzles beckons after a day in the sun
- Full-sized gas BBQ
- Full-sized washer/dryer
- Picnic table for outdoor dining