Enter this serene, warm home in Cannon Beach and feel your cares drop from your shoulders. Recently updated, the soothing color palette and casual furnishings set the stage for a wonderful Oregon Coast vacation. From the spacious kitchen and light-filled dining area to the sink-in-and-stay comfort of the living room, this vacation rental provides comfort and privacy, perfect for up to four couples or a friends' weekend. Throw open the windows to hear the ocean, or walk two short blocks to sink your toes into the sand and explore nearby Haystack Rock.
Tolovana Seahouse Highlights:
- Impeccably maintained home with recently updated beds and features
- High ceilings lend a spacious, open feel
- Peeks of the ocean and easy access to the beach
- Close to restaurants and groceries
Bedrooms and baths:
- Restful, restorative sleep in luxurious comfort
- Casper premium mattresses on the king beds, plush linens
- Sliding doors in each bedroom bring in abundant daylight and fresh salt air
- 1 king room upstairs with en suite bath
- 1 king downstairs with en suite bath
- 2 queen rooms downstairs with shared, full bath
- Upstairs bedroom opens onto deck; downstairs rooms access covered patio and yard
- 3.5 baths (1 walk-in shower, 2 tub/showers), hair dryers and eco spa toiletries
Living spaces to linger in:
- Large, gas fireplace anchors the living room, the obvious place to catch up and share laughter
- Comfortable seating in roomy sofas and chairs, including oversized lounge chair for two
- Large windows and sliding doors to balcony bring the outdoors in
- Vaulted ceiling with fan adds to this gracious space
- Fully stocked, roomy kitchen with stainless appliances, just begging for group dinners
- Long granite-tiled island with extra stools to keep meal prep social
- Roomy dining table for 8 with beach-themed tableware
- Large deck off dining room with gas BBQ, perfect for alfresco dining above the lush backyard
- Desk/work area off the kitchen
Nearby attractions and dining
- Located at the quieter end of Cannon Beach in Tolovana.
- Two short blocks to the sand.
- A leisurely walk to the Tolovana Wayside where the local grocery store, Fresh Foods, has an excellent selection of produce, baked bread, groceries, wine and espresso.
- Local dining options include Mo's, woodfired Surfcrest Pizza and Sea Level Bakery & Coffee.
- A quick jaunt into downtown Cannon Beach is easy - the local bus stop is just steps from the house.
- Cable and Roku-equipped TV
- Gas fireplace
- Sonos sound system
- Dimmer lighting to set the right mood in main living space
- Collection of books and table games
- Human Touch therapeutic massage chair
- Parking for 4 vehicles (2 in garage and 2 in front)
- Laundry room with washer/dryer