If you are looking for a classic log cabin experience when you visit Mt Hood, the Bear Den Log Cabin is where you will want to stay. This rough-hewn log cabin is tucked away in the woods alongside Billy Creek and just a short walk to the Salmon River. You can sit back on the creekside deck and relax to the sounds of the babbling brook flowing by and the soft breezes blowing through the trees. You will be far enough off the main road to enjoy peace and quiet, yet close enough to access Mt Hood recreation and activities in minutes.
Grill dinner on the Weber gas BBQ and eat out al fresco or gather around the dining table inside while enjoying a roaring fire in the rock fireplace in the vaulted great room.
This rustic log cabin is ideal for a couple on a romantic retreat or a small family vacation with two bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen) and the sofa bed in the loft plus two full bathrooms. For larger groups, rent with the Cedar Creek Hideaway, just 1/2 mile down the street.
• On Billy Creek in Welches
• Open Great Room
• Quiet Dead-end Road
• Wood-burning Woodstove in River Rock Fireplace
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Suite
• 1 Queen Bed in Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in Loft
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Jetted Whirlpool Tub in Master Bathroom
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: Medium - 21-100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1866 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1390 Feet
• Note: Steep driveway and snow on the road requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 6
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please